- 1. The paper should fall within the ambit of conference themes, and must not have been presented in previous conferences, seminars, etc.
- 2. It should observe the established norms of academic research.
- 3. The length of the research paper should not exceed twenty-five pages, including notes and references, and not be less than ten pages.
- 4. The researcher shall attach a short résumé (within one page).
- 5. The paper should be computer-typed, in MS Word program, Traditional Arabic font 14, line space 1.5
- 6. The first page should contain title of the research, name of the researcher, designation, the institutional affiliation, e-mail, followed by abstract of paper in the second page in Arabic and English.
- 7. Paper would be considered for approval only if written in Arabic or English.
- 8. All submissions are to be made exclusively to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- a. The university will print the conference papers in a special volume or publish it in one of the issues of its peer-reviewed scientific journal "University Studies" after full observance of academic norms.
- b. The University shall offer local hospitality and internal transportation to the participants throughout the days of the conference and will not bear the costs of travel from abroad.